Happy Monday! Today we’re sharing ArtPlay Disquiet Inspiration.
This post is intended to give you guidance on using the latest New DigitalART, Sales and Specials.
ArtPlay Disquiet Inspiration
Click on the images below to access complete digital design supply lists and process notes.
Upside Down | Heather
Support your theme with symbolism and appropriate elements.
- Notice the reflection of the upside-down-trees.
- Heather has used multiple heart elements to emphasize the feeling of love.
- Capture images from the news and internet to tell your story.
- See also Create a Digital Journal Collage.
Sad | Nancy
Use lines in your layout design to lead the eye.
- Notice the Paper Overlay in ArtPlay Palette Disquiet.
- How do these lines attract and move the eye?
- Targeted placement of elements creates Balance in design.
- See also Design Principles and Element Properties.
Use a dark background to highlight lighter areas of a layout design
- Notice how the the sunrise looks much more dramatic against the darker background.
- Seamlessly blend your photo using the Disquiet FotoBlendz No. 1 masks.
- Place an element cluster to create a focal point.
- See also Dark v. Light Background Experiementation.
Want More Digital Artistry and Scrapbooking Inspiration?
We invite you to post your pages and share your digital scrapbooking and artistry to uplift and inspire.