Inspiration for using the ArtPlay Party Inspiration for digital scrapbooking and photo artistry in Adobe Photoshop and Elements.
ArtPlay Party Inspiration
1. ‘Sandwich’ Your Photo
Place your photo inbetween the artistry to contain and better blend a photo in your digital scrapbooking pages.
- Adopt a Linear Layout Design by extending the artistry in ‘band’ from one side of the layout to another.
- Blend your photo using a Layer Mask and Brushes or by clipping the image to a FotoBlendz clipping mask.
- Place digital art one each side of your photo the ‘sandwich’ and Lead the Eye to your photo focal point.
2. No Birthday Photos?
Art journal the memories or moments if you don’t happen to have photos for a creative memory keeping page.
- Create a Layout Foundation using a Solid Paper with Transfers and Overlays.
- Add a subject in the form of an Illustration or Extraction.
- Support with Words and MultiMedia Balloons No 2 embellishments.
3. Twice the Fun!
Recolor your digital art supplies and add context with words in your photo artistry layouts.
- Create a Layout Foundation and blend 3 photos together using Clipping Masks.
- Arrange MultiMedia Balloons No 2 elements in 3 places to create a Visual Triangle.
- Recolor the balloons to support your photos and embellish with FadedWords Celebrate No 1 to convey Meaning to your digital scrapbooking page.
Click on the images below to access complete digital design supply lists and process notes.
ArtPlay Party Collection
A collection of digital art and scrapbooking supplies for birthday, party and celebration inspired digital scrapbooking and photo artistry pages.
- ArtPlay Palette Party
- MultiMedia Balloons No. 2
- JazzedUp LoopDaLoop No. 5
- FadedWords Celebrate No. 1
- Artsy Layered Template No. 185
- ArtsyTransfers Party
Want More Digital Scrapbooking and Photo Artistry Inspiration?