Birth, wedding, and anniversary-themed ArtPlay Bliss Inspiration for digital scrapbooking and photo artistry in Adobe Photoshop and Elements.
The purpose of this post is to provide inspiration for using the ArtPlay Palette Bliss and coordinating digital assets.
ArtPlay Bliss Inspiration
1. Clever Placement
Use elements and textures to create motifs that support your photos in your digital scrapbooking pages.
- Use Design Principles such as Unity and Alignment to place various digital art elements and assets.
- Choose embellishments with differing Element Properties such as Texture, Shape, and Line.
- Notice how Viv has layered elements to create a ‘vase’ element that mirrors her Theme.
2. Powerful Trio
Lead the eye by creating a Visual Triangle with a prominent Accent Color in your photo artistry.
- Use a bright Color such as red, yellow, or blue to draw the eye to Focal Points in your digital scrapbooking page.
- Notice how the ‘splashes of red’ display interest in Odd Numbers and create a variation on a Visual Triangle.
- These elements also Lead the viewer’s eye and establish a Horizontal Band Layout Design.
3. Edge Aligned
Create drama in your photo artistry by placing the focal point on the left or right edge of your digital scrapbooking page.
- Notice how the Focal Point is balanced by the large area of White Space.
- The vertical Lines in the ‘drapes’ also Align with the Linear brushwork on the left edge of the layout design.
- White embellishments draw the eye and create Emphasis in the photo artistry.
Click on the images below to access complete digital design supply lists and process notes.
ArtPlay Bliss Collection
A COLLECTION OF DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK AND ART SUPPLIES FOR BIRTH, WEDDING, ANNIVERSARY, AND ALL THE LITTLE STORIES IN BETWEEN-THEMED PAGES.
- ArtPlay Palette Bliss
- UrbanThreadz No. 8
- MultiMedia Bliss No. 1
- MetalWords No. 1 (Available as part of this collection only.)
- Artsy Layered Template No. 194
- ArtsyTransfers Bliss
Want More Digital Scrapbooking and Photo Artistry Inspiration?