Happy Monday! Today we’re sharing ArtPlay Ordinare Inspiration.
This post is intended to give you guidance on using the latest New DigitalART, Sales and Specials.
ArtPlay Ordinare Inspiration
Click on the images below to access complete digital design supply lists and process notes.
Embrace White Space
Create Balance with areas of White Space and artistry.
- White Space is the area of a layout that lacks in design.
- Notice how it provides Balance to the aA DigitalART from ArtPlay Palette Ordinaire.
- And provides drama and Emphasis to the image extraction.
- See also Element Properties and Design Principles.
Experiment with the position of your element layers.
- Move your MultiMedia Flower No. 7 embellishments up/down your Layers Panel.
- Typically you see elements on top of a photo.
- Placing elements behind a framed photo creates Tension.
- See also 6 Unique Ways to Use Embellishments.
Align Photo with DigitalART
Match up your photo subject with the Artsy Paper designs.
- aA DigitalART elements have Properties.
- They provide important clues to how they should be used in your layout designs.
- Notice how Marnie has used the principle Alignment to coordinate her photo with the ArtPlay Palette Ordinaire designs.
- See also Design Principles and Element Properties.
Want More Digital Artistry and Scrapbooking Inspiration?
We invite you to post your pages and share your digital scrapbooking and artistry to uplift and inspire.