ArtPlay Tres Bon Inspiration for digital scrapbooking and photo artistry in Adobe Photoshop and Elements.
This post is intended to give you guidance on using ArtPlay Palette Tres Bon and co-ordinating digital assets.
ArtPlay Tres Bon Inspiration
1. Emphasis of Duplication
Repeat the use of the same motif to lead the eye and create emphasis in your digital scrapbooking pages.
- Repetition deepens the impression and Variation in the duplication enhances the composition of your photo artistry.
- Notice how Heather has used the same photo twice in 2 Different Ways to create visual interest in her artsy digital scrapbooking layout.
- We love how applying Blending Modes to the ‘OX’ elements add depth to the to her layout background.
2. Matte Your Focal Point
Create a foundation for your photo focal point to frame your focal point.
- Arrange Transfers and Overlays over a Solid Paper from the same ArtPlay Palette in a pleasing design.
- Create an Extraction of your photo subject to remove the photo background.
- Apply special effects via Filters or smartphone Apps as preferred.
3. Extend Via Frames
Span your photo across multiple template frames using the clipping mask function.
- Use Artsy Layered Template No. 248 as the Foundation of your digital scrapbooking or photo artistry layout design.
- Place your photo over the frame layers so the edges Extend Beyond all these elements.
- Duplicate, move Directly Above each frame mask layer, then clip each layer to each of the masks.
Click on the images below to access complete digital design supply lists and process notes.
ArtPlay Tres Bon Collection
A COLLECTION OF VINTAGE DIGITAL ART AND SCRAPBOOK SUPPLIES BY ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS FOR HERITAGE AND SPRING PHOTO ARTISTRY PAGES.
- ArtPlay Palette Très Bon
- UrbanStitchez Leaves No. 3
- Très Bon No. 1
- Très Bon WordART Mix No. 1
- Artsy Layered Template No 248
- ArtsyTransfers Très Bon
See this tutorial:
Want More Digital Scrapbooking and Photo Artistry Inspiration?