Today, I’m sharing 13 Ways Using FotoInspired Templates.
13 Ways to Using FotoInspired Templates
What is FotoInspired?
Learn about FotoInspired.
Aside from everyday ‘project life’ style scrapbooking and memory keeping,
These templates can also be used in the following ways.
1. Travel Albums
Document vacations and travel photos and memorabilia.
- Clip photos and memorabilia images to the MASKS in the templates.
- Document a place or experience in a single or double page spread.
- Use multiple templates to CREATE a collection of pages for a photo book or album.
Make Your Mark | Laura
Liberté | Laura
Palm Trees | Miki
2. Heritage Projects
Showcase little pieces of your ancestry in collage-style format.
- Tell a story about a person, event or place from your HERITAGE.
- Let each mask or frame contribute to BOTH the design and the story.
- REPLACE masks with journaling or longer bodies of text.
Misc | Viv
Scout | Miki
Grandmother | Miki
3. Share Events
Share photos from a single or multiple events.
- Create single OR multiple pages.
- FOCUS on just one part of the event or tell the story from start to finish.
- Your layout could be about PEOPLE, THINGS or PLACES.
My First Picnic | Marnie
This Afternoon Tea | Ulla May
4. Artsy Collages
Create a collage of images.
- Create a COMPLETE picture using multiple snapshots.
- Apply the SAME photo to multiple masks.
- Add special effects such as FILTERS or modify layer properties using BLENDING MODES.
Now | Ulla-May
World Book Day | Marnie
5. Collections or Series
Document a collection of similar images or photos.
- Make this as SIMPLE as you prefer with aA DigitalART supplies.
- REPLACE photos with BrushSet images.
- Arrange your photos in the template to create BALANCE in your design.
Shells | Marnie
6. Greeting Cards
Create a layout design and send the image as a greeting card.
- LIMIT the number of masks or a multiple photo frame element for your design.
- Choose themed aA DigitalART to support the purpose of your card.
- Add a greeting in place of the typical layout TITLE.
Holiday Greeting | Christy
7. Resize and Reformat
Change the size of one or more of the template layers.
- Select ALL the layers in the Layers Panel and RESIZE as preferred.
- This approach provides more WHITE SPACE for the artistry and design.
- Reduce the SIZE of the layers enables you to frame your composition.
Love This | Viv
8. Custom Designs
Use individual FotoInspired layers to build your own layout design.
- Turn off the VISIBILITY of layers in a template.
- MOVE one or more layers to a NEW layout design.
- REPOSITION and ROTATE the layers as preferred.
Travel | Nancy
Best Time Ever | Anna
Ordinary Moments | Linda
9. Supporting Embellishment
Elevate your FotoInspired layouts with a variety of dimensional elements and BrushSet images to support your photos.
- Select colors and motifs that support the THEME of your design.
- Place elements in areas of WHITE SPACE or to lead the eye and create a FOCAL POINT.
- RECOLOR frames to create CONTRAST.
Floral Rhapsody | Joan
Home | Laura
10. Filter Effects
Apply filters to edit your photos and embellish the story.
- Use photo apps on your smart device or apply FILTERS in Photoshop or Elements.
- Add bold COLOR to inject VISUAL INTEREST.
- Experiment with different filter COMBINATIONS.
Next Stop | Ulla-May
Find Beauty | Nancy
11. Art Journaling
Omit the photos and focus on the words.
- Clip Artsy Papers and Transfers/Overlays to the mask layers to create your FOUNDATION.
- Embellish with dimensional elements and BrushSets to elevate VISUAL INTEREST.
- Provide CONTEXT and evoke EMOTIONS with the uses of WordART.
Serenity | Viv
Change | Viv
12. Easy ArtyKardz
Use ArtsyKardz with your FotoInspired Templates.
- Clip ArtsyKardz to frames and masks to add VISUAL INTEREST.
- Modify the layers as preferred to customize.
- Blend your photos with ArtsyKardz.
Var | Ulla-May
Grow | Joan
Be | Viv
13. Offset Extractions
The linear design of these templates makes your extracted photos shine.
- Place extracted images over the top of masks and frames.
- Add Drop Shadow Layer Styles for added effect.
- Use the frames in the FotoInspired templates to create FOCUS.
Daisies | Miki
Up Not Down | Linda
Pansies | Linda
Soccer | Nancy
FotoInspired Templates are as versatile as they are varied.
- Support ANY type of photo.
- May be used in single, double or multiple format different photo PROJECTS.
- Be MODIFIED as preferred to create your own CUSTOM designs.
Join the discussion 6 Comments
These look amazing!!
Thanks H – All thanks to my awesome team 🙂
I am SO totally inspired! What a great collection of ideas you’ve curated!–Laura
Weee! That’s the idea 😀
Thank you for presenting us with all these beautiful and very inspiring creations. Bravo to all the creators ! Merci beaucoup !
Always happy to inspire you 🙂